Those who enjoy group training will find here a wide selection of classes conducted by experienced and very well-prepared instructors. You’ll be able to feel the great atmosphere and have fun while you achieve your desired training results. We offer a wide range of modern and popular classes, including NOVELTIES.
• BODY SLIM – training aimed at making your whole body slender. One of its characteristic features includes a dynamic warm-up. Part two involves exercises each of which contribute to making different body parts slender. At the end – stretching exercises which finalize the toning of your body.
• Belly, Butt & Thighs Workout – a workout routine strengthening abdomen, thigh and buttock muscles. Leg weights, stepping boards, mats and exercise balls are employed during this workout.
• BPU – moderate exertion exercises. The first part of the workout involves a choreographically arranged set of exercises which have a positive effect on the cardio-vascular system, facilitate fat burning and improve movement coordination. Part two of the training involves exercises which strengthen the abdomen, thigh and butt muscles. During the workout, leg weights, stepping boards, mats and balls are used.
• FLAT STOMACH / PBU – moderate exertion exercises. The first part of the workout involves a choreographically arranged set of exercises which have a positive effect on the cardio-vascular system, facilitate fat burning and improve movement coordination, whereas part two involves intensive abdominal exercises completed in sets.
• INTERMEDIATE STEP – a platform workout intending to burn calories, increase fat burning, stretch muscles and expedite the cardiovascular system and stamina. This is high-intensity training.
• TBC - Total Body Condition – The first part of this workout involves simple choreography in order to raise the efficiency of the cardiovascular system. The second part involves exercises to strengthen the muscles of the upper and lower body. Dumbbells, mats and stepping boards are used during this workout session.
• Healthy Spine / TBC – A training session which concentrates on the prevention of spinal pain and the teaching of correct body posture as well as the strengthening of weakened back muscles. This workout improves abdominal, back and butt muscle fitness, and engages deep muscles which are responsible for stabilizing the spine. Some of the benefits include improved spinal mobility and stretching of the most important muscle groups which tend to be atrophied due to a sedentary lifestyle and work. The second part of the training session entails strengthening and toning exercises of the upper and lower body.
• STEP + TBC – the first part of exercises takes place on a platform (approx. 30 minutes) which aims at burning calories, effective fat burning, and making the cardio-vascular system more efficient. During the subsequent 30 minutes we strengthen our muscles through exercises with dumbbells.